Our orders are fulfilled by a state of the art warehouse with excellent quality control and automated processes. For this reason, in almost all cases orders cannot be canceled or changed once submitted. Please check your order for accuracy before submitting it. If it is possible to cancel/change an order, a $15 fee will be assessed.
Orders submitted by 1:00pm Eastern time will ship the same day, except for the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Member discount codes must be entered at the time of placing the order. They cannot be applied or credited after submitting the order.
Important Policies Regarding Omega Concrete Countertop Sealer
Omega Concrete Countertop Sealer instructions are online only!!!
You will receive an automated email immediately after purchase with details of how to access the instructions in our secure customer portal. There are extensive resources including videos, written instructions and downloadable documentation. There is no other way to deliver this quantity and quality of information to you.
The subject line of this email is “Important instructions for Omega Concrete Countertop Sealer”. Please search for this email in both your inbox and spam folder. If you have not received it within a few minutes of purchase, please contact email@example.com or call our mobile orders help line at 919-270-3707.
Please plan ahead and review the instructions well before you need to seal your project. We appreciate your understanding of this process which will ensure your success with applying Omega.
Omega Concrete Countertop Sealer and Forton polymer cannot freeze!!!
Starting from about November 1 until April 1, the following procedures apply to these products:
- Due to the volume of orders, we cannot review each order to determine freezing risk. Therefore, you are responsible for selecting an appropriate shipping method based on your climate (and that of the origin in eastern North Carolina and of points in between). When in doubt, overnight shipping is best.
- We will pack each Omega/Forton in an oversized cardboard box with packing peanuts and add at least one heat pack that lasts an appropriate amount of time based on the expected transit time of your selected shipping method.
- However, be aware that transit times are for business days, and that shipping carriers may store product overnight or over the weekend in unheated warehouses. Carriers may also leave your package outdoors at the delivery site. You are responsible for taking into account weekend delays and for retrieving your package promptly upon delivery.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR FROZEN PRODUCT. You will need to place a new order with new shipping.
Summary: You have 2 days to report shipping damage.
Many of the products we sell are large or bulky or shipped with freight carriers, and we recognize that damage by shipping carriers is outside of our customers’ control. Please inspect all shipments immediately upon receipt and report any shipping damage within 48 hours. Send us photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 919-270-3707.
In the case of clearly documented shipping damage, you will not be required to send the damaged product back to us. We will work with you to determine how best to ship a replacement to you. In most cases, we can do this free of charge within 2 business days of receiving the damage notification.
Returns/Replacements of Defective Product
Summary: You have 30 days to report defective product, and we will replace it completely free of charge.
In addition to inspecting the packaging of each product for damage, please inspect all products for any defects within 30 days of receipt of the original shipment of the order.
Many of the power tools we sell are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, and we will work with you to submit a warranty claim to the manufacturer and have them ship you a replacement directly.
In the unlikely case that you received a defective product, please document this with photos via email to email@example.com or text to 919-270-3707. If you were shipped a defective and unusable product, we will replace it completely free of charge. You will not be required to send the defective product back to us.
Returns/Replacements of Defective Omega
Summary: You have 30 days to report issues with Omega, and it can be returned/refunded only under certain conditions.
As the manufacturer of Omega Concrete Countertop SealerTM, we stand behind our product and will promptly replace any defective product. Omega uses highly reactive chemistry to provide fast, high performance protection, and therefore has a short shelf life and is sensitive to storage method. This is documented on the product page. Please take care to order Omega only as needed within a couple of months at the most, store it properly, and reclose it properly using the prescribed dry gas blanket.
If when you open a can of Omega for the first time you feel that there is something wrong with it, please send us photos of the appearance of the liquid and of the lot numbers on both cans via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 919-270-3707. We will work with you to determine whether there is an issue with the quality of your sealer, and how best to get you a replacement.
Please note that due to the unique nature of Omega, refunds/replacements can be made only if:
- You report the issue within 30 days of receipt of the original shipment.
- You report the issue within 24 hours of first opening the can in question.
- You have stored the cans in a properly temperature controlled environment since receipt.
- You used an appropriate shipping method for your order if temperatures in your area or along the shipment route were below freezing at any time.
If you have technical support questions related to Omega, please click here to fill out the technical support information form. Omega support cannot be provided without this information.
Summary: You have 30 days to return unopened, unused product for any reason. Contact us first to get an RMA number. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Physical items are eligible for return and refund for any reason if:
- The request is made within 30 days of the original shipment date.
- The product is still in its original packaging and unopened/unused.
- You contact us ahead of time for an RMA number.
We will provide shipment address and RMA number within 3 business days after receiving your request.
Return shipping is at your expense. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable and insured shipping method, as we cannot be responsible for returns lost or damaged in shipping.
Refunds, minus a 20% restocking fee, will be processed within 3 business days of receiving the unopened and unused product in its original packaging. We will credit your original form of payment, or issue a check or wire transfer if that is not possible.
Self-study/online/calculator courses are not eligible for refunds because there is no way to “return” such a product. Hands-on courses are subject to the Class Policies.