This program is for professionals who are ready to start their concrete countertop business. You must be ready to invest your time and energy into intensive learning.
This training includes:
- Detailed, step by step textbooks for Concrete Countertop Basics, Precast Concrete Countertop, Casting Table Plans, and Sealers.
- The Comprehensive GFRC Self-Study course including 2 hours of hands-on videos, a 54-page textbook, and an information packed 1.5-hour presentation and Q&A ($199 value)
- Unlimited personal support directly from Jeff Girard and Lane Mangum via phone and email for one year (Available exclusively to How to Start a Business and Ultimate students) (Value: $99/month = $1188)
- Convenient Precast and GFRC Mix Calculators (English and metric). Each calculator allows you to simply enter the size of your countertop, and it calculates exactly how much of every ingredient, and how many batches, and prints out a batch report. It also allows you to save the batch report for each client. (Value: $79 each)
- A detailed list of all the materials, tools and equipment you need (and don’t need)
- A 132-page comprehensive guide to marketing and selling concrete countertops, plus a contract, estimating spreadsheet, architectural specifications and more. Get exact details about how to price concrete countertops and market them to high end clients and designers. (Value: $295)
- A project management course that includes quality checklists and procedures for managing multiple projects, resulting in fewer mistakes and higher profits (Value: $159)
- The textbooks and materials included with this program are the same as those for the 5-day Ultimate class.
- Upgrade bonus: When you’re ready to travel to the hands-on Ultimate Concrete Countertop Training 5-day class, apply the cost of this program towards the cost of that class. (Upgrade bonus must be applied within 1 year of when you purchase the program.)
- The result: CONFIDENCE! You’ll have all the tools, knowledge and support at your fingertips to run a business making high-quality concrete countertops without technical problems, without production mistakes and without callbacks, resulting in higher quality, fewer worries and maximum profits.