This program is for professionals who are ready to start their concrete countertop business. You must be ready to invest your time and energy into intensive learning. It includes all of our technical training, PLUS all of the business help you need, such as how to price concrete countertops and market them to high end clients and designers.
This intensive self-study course includes:
- Every detail of precast and GFRC concrete countertop construction methods, from templating to installation
- Detailed live action videos for exactly how to do GFRC
- Completely understand from-scratch mix design, reinforcement and sealing
- Detailed instructions on how to reinforce complex shapes, how to deal with undermount sinks, and the best sealers for stain resistance
- Learn what professional-grade tools you need to invest in, and which ones you don’t
- Exactly how to price, market and sell concrete countertops to high end clients and designers
- Detailed project management checklists and systems to run your shop and crew efficiently, and minimize costly mistakes and miscommunications that can quickly eat away your profit.
The result: CONFIDENCE! You’ll have all the tools, knowledge and support at your fingertips to run a business making high-quality concrete countertops without technical problems, without mistakes, and without callbacks, resulting in higher quality, fewer worries and maximum profits.
“These programs have been the most affordable way for me to learn concrete. Hands on training would be best, but it has at least allowed me to get into the concrete game and start making and selling products and pieces.” – Chris of Arete Wood & Concrete in OR
“Everything was very well laid out, and the training manuals were very good. Having these for me was the most valuable part or the course. I referred back to them often in the beginning and learned a lot about why the methods being used were being used.” – Corey of Wood & Stone Designs in MN
What you’ll get:
– Mix calculators for both precast and GFRC from-scratch mixes, that do all the math for you, compute costs, include color formulas, and print out an easy to use batch report.
– 355 pages of textbooks for precast and GFRC that contain complete explanations of how concrete works and why, detailed step-by-step instructions, and multiple diagrams and photographs about:
- Professional templating methods
- Professional forming methods
- How to construct casting tables
- Reinforcing of both simple and complex shapes, including large sink holes, curves, and cantilevers
- Principles of concrete countertop mix design
- Precast mix formulas for 2 mixes, one all-sand and one aggregate-based, that achieve compressive strengths of over 4000 PSI in 1 day
- GFRC mix formula
- How to cast and cure, and what concrete is actually doing when it cures
- How to grind, hone and polish
- Grout formula
- Detailed information about sealer chemistries, from acrylic to urethane, and how to apply professional-grade, stain-proof sealers
- How to transport slabs to the job site
- How to achieve the perfect installation, including undermount sinks
- List of all the professional-grade materials, tools and equipment you really need, and where to get them
– Detailed, live action videos for exactly how to do GFRC.
– A 132-page comprehensive guide to marketing and selling concrete countertops, plus a contract, estimating spreadsheet, architectural specifications and more. Get exact details about how to price concrete countertops and market them to high end clients and designers. (Value: $295)
- Marketing basics
- Features and benefits of concrete
- Learn how to compete against other countertop surfaces
- How to make samples
- Understand kitchen designers, interior designers, architects and more
- Step by step process for getting your concrete into showrooms
- Phone call scripts for contacting kitchen designers
- How to network with professional trade organizations
- How to organize an event such as a showroom grand opening
- Dealing with architects and architectural specifications
- Develop a marketing plan
- How to price concrete countertops
- How to do an estimate
- Estimating spreadsheet
- A contract that covers all the bases
- How to execute print and email campaigns
- Easy website tips
- Easy customer relationship management tool
- The most effective techniques for getting referrals and word of mouth business
- A customizable tri-fold brochure
– A project management course that includes quality checklists and procedures for managing multiple projects, resulting in fewer mistakes and higher profits (Value: $159)
The textbooks and materials included with this program are the same as those for the 5-day Ultimate class.
Upgrade bonus: When you’re ready to travel to the hands-on Ultimate Concrete Countertop Training 5-day class, apply the cost of this program towards the cost of that class. (Upgrade bonus must be applied within 1 year of when you purchase the program.)
The result: CONFIDENCE! You’ll have all the tools, knowledge and support at your fingertips to run a business making high-quality concrete countertops without technical problems, without production mistakes and without callbacks, resulting in higher quality, fewer worries and maximum profits.