When you’re considering professional training ask yourself, “Where’s the proof that this training works?”
- Is the instructor a good teacher? Can I see examples of his teaching style? Check out Jeff’s style.
- Am I learning fundamental knowledge that I can build on for years to come? Will I learn not just how, but why?
- What level of reference materials and support will I receive? Can I pick up the phone and call the instructor personally any time, or is he too busy with his own business to care about mine?
- Are alumni running successful businesses? Ours do. If you’re considering any other training program, ask yourself where are the successful alumni of this program? Is this company focused on themselves or on me?
At CCI, we are 100% dedicated to building your knowledge, your confidence, and your success. And we’re really good at it! But don’t take our word for it. Look at the success stories of our alumni. THAT’s the proof that a training program actually works.
There are a lot of training classes out there, and ideally everyone would attend every class. If you can attend multiple classes, come to CCI first to get a solid foundation. If you have to choose just one, choose the one that gives you a solid technical foundation to build your business on.
Why should I take this class rather than some other GFRC class?
1. You will learn fundamental knowledge and a true understanding of not just how, but why.
GFRC is a highly specialized material with decades of research that show it requires certain fundamental ingredients and construction techniques in order to perform as expected. When done right, GFRC is extremely strong, flexible (literally) and durable.
When you understand not just how, but why, you will have 100% confidence in your GFRC made with these techniques – after all, those who construct massive building panels have relied on them for decades.
Engineers make things only as complicated as they need to be so that the building or bridge doesn’t fall down. Be certain your GFRC creations won’t fail by relying on sound engineering principles. The laws of physics don’t change, so that’s why our information doesn’t change with the seasons.
2. You will make a sound investment of your money.
There are cheap classes out there. There is only one reason a vendor would offer free/cheap hands-on training, and that is to sell product. We prefer to price our training based on its value, making it a sound investment for professionals interested in long-term good business practices.
There are also expensive classes that emphasize fabric forming. The value of learning the fundamentals of GFRC, of truly understanding not just how but why, is far greater than the value of spending a day and a half sanding a fabric formed mold. Fabric forming is just one tool in your toolbox. It won’t make you successful. Fundamental technical understanding will.
But don’t take our word for it. CCI alumni have proved over and over that CCI training WORKS. As Jeff says, “I don’t need to brag about my own accomplishments, when so many of my alumni all over the world have used CCI training to build a foundation that made them successful.” That’s the real proof that training is worthwhile. See the proof here.
3. Practical considerations of the ease of travel, plus the class experience.
Consider also when choosing a class, the ease of travel to the friendly and fun town of Raleigh, NC. Our shop and the recommended hotel in downtown Raleigh are located an easy 20-minute drive or $40 cab ride from the airport. Experience a fun town with a vibrant downtown scene. In downtown Raleigh there are 90 bars and restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. Click here for more information about accommodations and things to do in Raleigh.
Our London, ON location is also convenient to travel to, with a local airport, and has a wide selection of dining and entertainment options.