Our orders are fulfilled by a state of the art warehouse in Wilson, NC 27893 with excellent quality control and automated processes. For this reason, in almost all cases orders cannot be canceled or changed once submitted, including application of coupon codes. Please check your order for accuracy before submitting it. If it is possible to cancel/change an order, a $25 fee will be assessed.
We make every effort to ship orders as follows:
- Ground Orders (FedEx Ground and Postal) – Orders received by 1:00pm Eastern time we try to ship same day.
- Express Orders (overnight/2nd Day/3rd Day) – Orders received by 3:00pm Eastern time we try to ship same day.
Depending on volume of orders, size of order, staffing issues, etc., we aren’t always able to meet the above targets.
Our warehouse does not have a retail storefront, and pickup orders are not possible.
Discount codes and coupons must be entered at the time of placing the order. They cannot be applied or credited after submitting the order.
We ship using FedEx and USPS. We cannot use UPS, DHL, or a customer’s shipping account under any circumstances.
Shipping delays sometimes occur with USPS or FedEx due to inclement weather or acts of God. In these cases, shipping charges cannot be refunded.
Please see below for important policies regarding international orders.
Our warehouse is closed and does not process shipments on the following days:
New Year’s Day (January 1)
Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
Independence Day (4th of July)
Labor Day (First Monday in September)
Thanksgiving (Fourth Thursday in November)
Day after Thanksgiving
Christmas Eve (December 24)
Christmas Day (December 25)
In addition, the United States Postal Service is closed on all Federal holidays.
Although we make every effort to ensure that the prices and information on our website are accurate, The Concrete Countertop Institute is not responsible for any typographical errors or prices listed in error.
Important Policies Regarding Omega and Ovation Concrete Countertop Sealer
Omega and Ovation Concrete Countertop Sealer cannot freeze!!!
Starting from about November 1 until April 1, the following procedures apply to these products:
- Due to the volume of orders, we cannot review each order to determine freezing risk. Therefore, you are responsible for selecting an appropriate shipping method based on your climate (and that of the origin in eastern North Carolina and of points in between). When in doubt, Next Day shipping is best.
- However, be aware that transit times are for business days, that FedEx does not offer Saturday delivery to all areas, and that shipping carriers may store product overnight or over the weekend in unheated warehouses. Carriers may also leave your package outdoors at the delivery site. You are responsible for taking into account weekend delays and for retrieving your package promptly upon delivery.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR FROZEN PRODUCT. You will need to place and pay for a new order with new shipping.
Below you will find, based on your state and the day of the week you are placing your order, the least expensive shipping method that is likely meet the required transit window and not sit over the weekend.
You should find your state in the left column, then find the day of the week you are placing your order (before 12PM ET – if you are placing your order after 12PM ET then you should look to the next day column). The listed service is the MINIMUM service you should choose in your checkout cart.
For example, if you live in Arizona (AZ), and you are placing your order before 12PM on Wednesday, you should choose 2 DAY service for shipping, so that it arrives on Friday. If, however, you want to reduce shipping costs, you can wait until Monday and choose 3 DAY or USPS Priority Mail instead.
It is always safest to order on Monday. We may hold your order until Monday if we believe it is likely to sit over the weekend.
There are no returns on international orders for any reason. Please see international policies below.
Summary: You have 2 days to report shipping damage.
We recognize that damage by shipping carriers is outside of our customers’ control. Please inspect all shipments immediately upon receipt and report any shipping damage within 48 hours. Send us photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 919-270-3707.
In the case of clearly documented shipping damage, you will not be required to send the damaged product back to us. We will work with you to determine how best to ship a replacement to you. In most cases, we can do this free of charge within 2 business days of receiving the damage notification.
Returns/Replacements of Defective Product
Summary: You have 30 days to report defective product, and we will replace it completely free of charge.
In addition to inspecting the packaging of each product for damage, please inspect all products for any defects within 30 days of receipt of the original shipment of the order.
Many of the power tools we sell are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, and we will work with you to submit a warranty claim to the manufacturer and have them ship you a replacement directly.
In the unlikely case that you received a defective product, please document this with photos via email to email@example.com or text to 919-270-3707. If you were shipped a defective and unusable product, we will replace it completely free of charge. You will not be required to send the defective product back to us.
Returns/Replacements of Defective Omega or Ovation
Summary: You have 30 days to report issues with Omega or Ovation, and it can be returned/refunded only under certain conditions.
As the manufacturer of Omega Concrete Countertop SealerTM and Ovation Concrete Countertop SealerTM, we stand behind our products and will promptly replace any defective product.
Omega uses highly reactive chemistry to provide fast, high performance protection, and therefore has a short shelf life and is sensitive to storage method. This is documented on the product page. Please take care to order Omega only as needed within a couple of months at the most, store it properly, and reclose it properly using a dry gas blanket.
If when you open a can of Omega or a bottle of Ovation for the first time you feel that there is something wrong with it, please send us photos of the appearance of the liquid and of the lot numbers or barcodes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 919-270-3707. We will work with you to determine whether there is an issue with the quality of your sealer, and how best to get you a replacement.
Please note that refunds/replacements can be made only if:
- You report the issue within 30 days of receipt of the original shipment.
- You report the issue within 24 hours of first opening the can or bottle in question.
- You have stored the cans or bottles in a properly temperature controlled environment since receipt.
- You used an appropriate shipping method for your order if temperatures in your area or along the shipment route were below freezing at any time.
- You ship the Omega or Ovation back to us within 1 week of receiving return shipment instructions.
If you have technical support questions related to Omega or Ovation, please click here to fill out the technical support information form. Omega and Ovation support cannot be provided without this information.
Summary: You have 30 days to return unopened, unused product for any reason. Contact us first to get an RMA number. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Physical items are eligible for return and refund for any reason if:
- The request is made within 30 days of the original shipment date.
- The product is still in its original packaging and unopened/unused and in resellable condition.
- You contact us ahead of time for an RMA number.
- You ship the product back to us within 1 week of receiving return shipment instructions.
We will provide shipment address and RMA number within 3 business days after receiving your request.
Return shipping is at your expense. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable and insured shipping method, as we cannot be responsible for returns lost or damaged in shipping.
The shipping cost of the original order cannot be refunded. Only the cost of the product, minus a 20% restocking fee, will be refunded.
Refunds, minus the restocking fee of 20% of the amount paid for the product, will be processed within 3 business days of receiving the product and determining that it is in resellable condition. We will credit your original form of payment, or issue a check or wire transfer if that is not possible.
Self-study/online/calculator courses are not eligible for refunds because there is no way to “return” such a product. Hands-on courses are subject to the Class Policies.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REPLACEMENTS ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS FOR ANY REASON.
We ship worldwide via our FedEx account. We cannot under any circumstances use a customer’s FedEx, UPS, DHL or any other shipping account, even if you have brokerage set up on your shipping account. If you do not want to use our FedEx account for shipping to the destination, you can have us ship (using our FedEx account) to a freight forwarder in the U.S. In this situation, there are still no returns or replacements, because the ultimate destination is international.
In the case of Omega, it is your responsibility to determine whether your freight forwarder and/or your customs accepts hazmat/liquid materials. There are no refunds and no free re-shipping of Omega or any other product rejected by your freight forwarder or your customs. Please request a copy of the Safety Data Sheet and clear it with the appropriate officials ahead of time.
Please be aware that the amount we charge you for an international shipment is for the shipping cost ONLY. Your country may charge additional taxes and/or duties that you are responsible for in addition to the shipping cost you paid us. We have no control over the taxes and duties and no way of predicting how much they will be. We make every effort to prepare customs forms properly, but we cannot predict whether your country has regulations that require you to provide further forms, payment, or information to customs officials.
We reserve the right to refuse shipment to any country, which we will do if we determine that your country has a policy of not allowing abandonment of orders rejected by customs and requires them to be returned to us.
By ordering, you signify that:
- You understand that there are no refunds or replacements for the product or the shipping cost.
- You are responsible for taxes, duties, and any procedures necessary to clear your goods through customs.
- If the order is rejected by customs, you will request that it is abandoned and not returned to us (if your country allows this). If an order is returned to us, you will pay the return shipping charges.