How to Build Forms for Concrete Countertops
Get detailed, step by step instructions for creating accurate templates.
Learn how to deal with walls that aren’t straight, corners that aren’t square, and even how to work around existing countertops. Learn the best and easiest materials to use, plus easy to follow procedures that will save you time and headaches later.
This foundational self-study course covers the most important first step in creating a high-quality countertop. Start off on the right foot with the Templating course from The Concrete Countertop Institute.
Get detailed, step by step instructions for how to make forms for concrete countertops.
This online self-study training explains:
- which forming materials and techniques work best for both precast and GFRC
- how to build forms for concrete countertop slabs
- how to determine whether you need seams and where to place them
- how to make your own sink and faucet hole knockouts
- exactly how to place sink and faucet holes with enough clearance
- how to deal with drop in, undermount and integral sinks
- how to place and adhere an integral sink mold
- details of melamine form construction and pocket-hole joinery
- when form release agent is needed and what kind
- how to create decorative edge profiles
- how to form curved shapes