This intensive self-study course includes:
- Every detail of precast and GFRC concrete countertop construction methods, from templating to installation
- Detailed live action videos for exactly how to do GFRC
- Completely understand from-scratch mix design, reinforcement and sealing
- Detailed instructions on how to reinforce complex shapes, how to deal with undermount sinks, and the best sealers for stain resistance
- Learn what professional-grade tools you need to invest in, and which ones you don’t
Result: You’ll be equipped with the understanding and the professional-grade tools to create a wide variety of kitchen and bathroom countertops, sinks, furniture and more, for yourself and for clients.
What you’ll get:
– Mix calculators for both precast and GFRC from-scratch mixes, that do all the math for you, compute costs, include color formulas, and print out an easy to use batch report.
– 355 pages of textbooks for precast and GFRC that contain complete explanations of how concrete works and why, detailed step-by-step instructions, and multiple diagrams and photographs about:
- Professional templating methods
- Professional forming methods
- How to construct casting tables
- Reinforcing of both simple and complex shapes, including large sink holes, curves, and cantilevers
- Principles of concrete countertop mix design
- Precast mix formulas for 2 mixes, one all-sand and one aggregate-based, that achieve compressive strengths of over 4000 PSI in 1 day
- GFRC mix formula
- How to cast and cure, and what concrete is actually doing when it cures
- How to grind, hone and polish
- Grout formula
- Detailed information about sealer chemistries, from acrylic to urethane, and how to apply professional-grade, stain-proof sealers
- How to transport slabs to the job site
- How to achieve the perfect installation, including undermount sinks
- List of all the professional-grade materials, tools and equipment you really need, and where to get them
– Detailed, live action videos for exactly how to do GFRC.
This is the most comprehensive, detailed self-study course on precast and GFRC concrete countertops, all for just $495. Order now.
Upgrade bonus: Apply the cost of the Level 2 Detailed Pro self-study to the Level 3 Intensive Guided self-study if you upgrade within 6 months of your purchase.