This course contains invaluable marketing and sales tools that will help you sell concrete countertops, manage client projects, and gain referencable, satisfied customers. The course also includes instructions on how to use each of these files throughout the sales cycle, from lead generation to client referrals. Just the instructions are a mini-course in sales and marketing.
Following is a list of all the files included in the course, in the order in which they are used during a project.
- A trifold brochure that can easily be customized for your company
- An educational guide to concrete countertops, one for homeowners and one for the trade (designers, contractors and architects)
- Formal specifications for use by commercial architects. Architects will love you for this!
- Example estimates (Excel spreadsheets) for both residential and commercial projects
- A detailed contract that contains everything you need to protect yourself and clearly define the project: description of job, guidelines and expectations, terms of sale, and a copy of the owner’s guide
- An “Initial Care Guide” that will make a professional impression on your clients and reduce callbacks
- Owner’s Guide including warranty
- Touch-Up Kit instructions (depending on what type of sealer you use)
- Client evaluation form that will help you follow up and get references and photos
These documents will not only save you a lot of time you would have spent creating them (all you need to do is substitute your own company name and logo), but they will present a professional appearance and save countless headaches dealing with misunderstood expectations, answering the same questions over and over, and protecting yourself from other people’s mistakes. Benefit from what we learned the hard way over the years!
This course costs just $95. Or, it is included with the Sales and Marketing 101 course for $295.
Order today, and get started on your way to success selling concrete countertops!