While on the way home, I went over the things I learned in Jeff’s class, and the best way to describe my experience there is this… I thought that I needed this class because I figured I had about 20% of the knowledge about concrete countertops. Well, Jeff taught me the other 80% that I needed to get started in my own business, and in the process he showed me that half of what I thought I knew was wrong!! Thanks CCI – this has been a great class, and you haven’t seen the last of me. I’ll definitely be back for more.

– David, MS

Comments are closed.

[]
×
Get 5% off your entire cart when you buy today!

Yay! You got a 5% discount!

No thanks! I don't want to save 5%, just add to cart. *You can unsubscribe from emails at any time, and we will never share your email address with anyone, EVER.