Omega Concrete Countertop SealerTM – The last sealer you’ll ever need.
Introducing the revolutionary high performance, professional grade urethane concrete countertop sealer that is also fast and easy to apply. Omega allows you to do in 2 hours what used to take 2 days with other pro urethanes. You’re done in a matter of hours, and never have to worry about callbacks again.
This is a unique two-component, water-borne aliphatic-polyurethane that is highly reactive and not dependent on humidity to cure. It rolls on quickly and easily without worrying about streaks or bubbles in the final finish. The finish is ready for light use as fast as one day after application.
Your sealer woes are finally over.
- Perfect for kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Excellent acid resistance
- Excellent stain resistance
- Superior abrasion and scratch resistance
- Suitable for outdoor use – UV stable
- Suitable for wet use in tubs, showers, sinks
- Very low sheen for a natural appearance
- Very color enhancing – more color enhancing than other sealers
- Low build, no plastic look
Ease of Use
- Faster application than other professional urethanes – seal in hours, not days
- Easier to apply than other professional urethanes
- Extremely forgiving, flows out without streaks or roller marks
- Not dependent on humidity to cure
- Can be used on any concrete countertop mix – not dependent on mix design for performance
- Can be used to reseal projects done with other concrete countertop sealers (please see the FAQs for specifics)
End User Features
- Excellent stain, acid, abrasion and scratch resistance
- No maintenance or reapplication needed
- Easy to clean with standard non-abrasive household cleaners
- Heat resistant up to 500 F (260 C)
- Cures food safe and non-toxic – Complies with FDA guidelines
- Low VOC
Summary of Omega benefits:
Coverage and Cost
- A small kit of 1 pint A, ½ pint B (24 oz) covers approximately 133 sq ft using 1 primer coat and 4 finish coats, and up to 267 sq ft if using 1 primer coat and 1 finish coat.
- Cost is $119.99 per 24 oz, or $0.45 per sq ft at maximum coverage to $0.90 per sq ft at minimum coverage.
- Shelf life is 3-6 months in unopened containers, and 1 month or 3 applications in opened containers, stored properly and dry gas blanket (such as Smooth-On’s XTEND-IT) applied.
CONCRETE COUNTERTOP SEALER AVAILABLE IN CANADA AND U.K.!
Omega is available for purchase in Canada from Exclusive Concrete in London, ON. Please visit www.exclusiveconcrete.com or call 519-282-6495.
Omega is available for purchase in the United Kingdom from Designer Concrete Supplies (formerly Cheshire Concrete Designs). Please visit www.facebook.com/cheshireconcrete/, email email@example.com, or call 07807 040783.
IMPORTANT: After ordering, check your email for application instructions.
The email will have subject line “Important instructions for Omega Concrete Countertop Sealer”. Please search for this email in both your inbox and spam folder.
IMPORTANT: OMEGA CANNOT FREEZE! You must select an appropriate shipping method based on your climate. NO REFUNDS will be given for frozen product.
In the winter, we add at least one heat pack to each order, and our maximum heat pack duration is 96 hours. Please keep in mind that no heat pack is capable of defending against extremely cold temperatures such as minus 20. Click here for a shipping chart.