Omega Concrete Countertop SealerTM – The last sealer you’ll ever need.
Omega Concrete Countertop Sealer is a high performance, professional grade urethane concrete countertop sealer that is also fast and easy to apply. Omega allows you to do in 2 hours what used to take 2 days with other pro urethanes. You’re done in a matter of hours, and never have to worry about callbacks again.
Your sealer woes are finally over.
- A unique two-component, water-borne aliphatic-polyurethane that is highly reactive and not dependent on humidity to cure.
- Rolls on quickly and easily without worrying about streaks or bubbles in the final finish.
- The finish is ready for light use as fast as one day after application.
- Perfect for kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Excellent acid resistance
- Excellent stain resistance
- Superior abrasion and scratch resistance
- Suitable for outdoor use – UV stable
- Suitable for wet use in tubs, showers, sinks
- Very low sheen for a natural appearance
- Very color enhancing – more color enhancing than other sealers
- Low build, no plastic look
Ease of Use
- Faster application than other professional urethanes – seal in hours, not days
- Easier to apply than other professional urethanes
- Extremely forgiving, flows out without streaks or roller marks
- Not dependent on humidity to cure
- Can be used on any concrete countertop mix – not dependent on mix design for performance
- Can be used to reseal projects done with other concrete countertop sealers (please see the FAQs for specifics)
End User Features
- Excellent stain, acid, abrasion and scratch resistance
- No maintenance or reapplication needed
- Easy to clean with standard non-abrasive household cleaners
- Heat resistant up to 500 F (260 C)
- Cures food safe and non-toxic – Complies with FDA guidelines
- Low VOC
COVERAGE & COST
- A small kit of 1 pint A, ½ pint B (24 oz) covers approximately 133 sq ft using 1 primer coat and 4 finish coats, and up to 267 sq ft if using 1 primer coat and 1 finish coat.
- Cost is $119.99 per 24 oz, or $0.45 per sq ft at maximum coverage to $0.90 per sq ft at minimum coverage.
- Shelf life is 3-6 months in unopened containers, and 1 month or 3 applications in opened containers, stored properly and dry gas blanket (such as Smooth-On’s XTEND-IT) applied.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here for extensive, detailed information about everything you ever wanted to know about Omega Concrete Countertop Sealer, including where to find the instructions, how to reseal with Omega, how Omega compares to Ovation, and much more.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OMEGA CONCRETE COUNTERTOP SEALER
The full instruction videos and documentation are available in our online portal after purchase. The portal has extensive videos, written instructions, downloads and other resources that are far too extensive to put on YouTube.
This is a professional grade sealer that requires some study and practice. It is essential to watch and read the full documentation before applying the sealer. Give yourself some time to understand the process and to practice on a sample before attempting to seal your first project.
The email with your portal login instructions goes out automatically, immediately upon purchase, to the email address you provided in the shopping cart.
IMPORTANT: After ordering, check your email for application instructions.
The email will have subject line “Important instructions for Omega Concrete Countertop Sealer”. Please search for this email in both your inbox and spam folder.
IMPORTANT: OMEGA CANNOT FREEZE! Click here for winter shipping information.